Series: Handbook of Laboratory Animal Science Volume: 3
By: Jann Hau(Editor), Steven J Schapiro(Editor)
344 pages, 8 colour & 23 b/w illustrations, 17 tables
Building upon the success of the bestselling Handbook of Laboratory Animal Science and complementing Volumes I and II of the third edition, Handbook of Laboratory Animal Science, Volume III will complete the task of providing a comprehensive overview of animal models in all biomedical disciplines.
Handbook of Laboratory Animal Science, Volume III covers most of the important lab animal science bases. As with Volume II, Handbook of Laboratory Animal Science focuses on the pertinent comparative aspects of the many different contexts in which animals are used as well as on the spontaneous genetic mutants and the genetically modified animal models available within different research areas.
- Animal Models of Spinal Cord Injury
- Animal Models for Tropical Parasitic Diseases
- Animal models of cardiovascular disease
- Animal Models of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- More Animal Models of Developmental Processes and Developmental Disorders for Social Genomics and Beyond
- Animal models of metabolic and inflammatory diseases
- Animal Models for Eye Diseases
- Animal Models of Human Cancer
- Reduction and Refinement Applied to Animal Models
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985