+44 1803 865913
The HH7 "Hogilo" hedgehog habitat is a purpose-built nesting box and shelter for hedgehogs.
- Manufactured from durable FSC timber
- Wooden interior for 'breathability' and condensation prevention
- Lid & sides made from recycled agricultural waste
- Lid easily swivels over to expose large inspection and cleaning hatch
- Lid incorporates wooden 'plug' to insulate hatch aperture
- Overhanging roof and porch
- Raised battened feet to prevent rot
- Predator-resistant entrance
- Can be used as a safe feeding lounge
:Locate within cover, out of prevailing wind. Pile leaves and short grass around the House plus two hand fulls of short dry grass and leaves inside the box to start nest.
Solid FSC timber and screwed construction, attractive unique design
These products are for wild creatures and as such, you should not expect immediate habitation. We suggest you carefully read the supplied instructions for siting and provide this product in a suitable habitat for the target species. The product can then be re-visited 6-12 months later, or in the appropriate season, to see if it is being used.
If after 24 months the product has not been used, it may be worth choosing an alternative location to site it and/or look to see what improvements you can make to provide a suitable environment for your target species (flowers, woodpiles, rough areas of garden etc)
Because many species of creature are constantly seeking refuge and safe nesting sites, you may find that an unexpected species is using your product--this is part of nature and all species should be welcomed as part of your wildlife garden.
Height: 250 mm
Width: 455 mm
Depth: 345 mm
Weight: 3.40 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The packaging of both books was superb and they are in pristine condition. Thank you again for the service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985