+44 1803 865913
These Hydroseal cases are made from durable waterproof and dustproof material, ensuring that you can bring your electronic devices and maps with you wherever you go and whatever the weather. Submersible to a depth of 1 metre for 30 minutes and impenetrable by dust, dirt and sand, these cases provide protection no matter whether you are in the field, white water rafting or at the beach. Insert your belongings and run your thumb and index finger along each side of the two-track, heavy duty Loc-Top closure and shut with the secure fastening.
Cases feature a touch-sensitive window, meaning that you can keep using your devices whilst they are inside the pouch. The four lash points on these cases allow for portrait or lanscape orientation, and come with an adjustable nylon cord lanyard and cord lock, ensuring safety when wearing around your neck or when securing to your gear.
These cases come in a variety of sizes so that you can find the perfect fit for your device or map.
* Phone Case: Suitable for devices that are 194mm tall and 121mm in circumference (e.g. iPhone 5 and SE)
* Phone Case Plus: Suitable for devices that are 209mm tall with a circumference of 132mm (e.g. Kindle 3, iPad Mini and some Sony readers)
* Tablet Case: Suitable for devices that are 186mm tall and 257mm in cirumference (e.g. iPad Mini 4 and some Samsung tablets)
* Map Case: Suitable for maps and items such as small first aid kits with a height of 329mm and a circumference of 338mm.
These cases are recommended by Ordanance Survey (OS).
* Protection: IPX7
* Material: TPU-laminated 420D nylon
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
This really is first rate customer service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985