+44 1803 865913
The Motic SFC-3A is an entry-level microscope, ideal for classrooms. This monocular microscope features a 10x eyepiece and revolving turret with 4x, 10x and 40x objective lenses. This allows you to view your specimens with a magnification of 40x, 100x or 400x.
The stage measures 99 x 90mm and has two sample clips. Illumination is provided by a removable 42mm mirror located beneath the stage.
A dust cover is included with this microscope.
* Model: SFC-3A
* Optical system: Finite optical system, 139mm
* Observation tube: Monocular, vertical
* Inclination: Adjustable arm inclination 45˚
* Eyepiece: WF10X/14mm with pointer, lockable
* Nosepiece: Triple revolving nosepiece with click stops
* Objective classification: Achromatic
* Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x/s
* Objective mounting thread: Non-standard
* Stage: Plain stage with sample clips
* Stage size: 99 x 90mm
* Upper limit stop: Preset and adjustable
* Condenser: No condenser with disc diaphragm
* Focus mechanism: Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
* Z-axis movement: 28mm
* Illumination: 42mm diameter plano-concave mirror
* Accessories included: Dust cover
* Dimensions: Length 160mm x Width 110mm x Height 285mm
* Weight: 1.2kg
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The packaging of both books was superb and they are in pristine condition. Thank you again for the service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985