The Motic SFC-3A is an entry-level microscope, ideal for classrooms. This monocular microscope features a 10x eyepiece and revolving turret with 4x, 10x and 40x objective lenses. This allows you to view your specimens with a magnification of 40x, 100x or 400x.
The stage measures 99 x 90mm and has two sample clips. Illumination is provided by a removable 42mm mirror located beneath the stage.
A dust cover is included with this microscope.
* Model: SFC 3A
* Optical system: Finite optical system, 139mm
* Observation tube: Monocular, vertical
* Inclination: Adjustable arm inclination 45˚
* Eyepiece: WF10X/14mm with pointer, lockable
* Nosepiece: Triple revolving nosepiece with click stops
* Objective classification: Achromatic
* Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x/s
* Objective mounting thread: Non-standard
* Stage: Plain stage with sample clips
* Stage size: 99 x 90mm
* Upper limit stop: Preset and adjustable
* Condenser: No condenser with disc diaphragm
* Focus mechanism: Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
* Z-axis movement: 28mm
* Illumination: 42mm diameter plano-concave mirror
* Accessories included: Dust cover
* Dimensions: Length 160mm x Width 110mm x Height 285mm
* Weight: 1.2kg