Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
This is a short, highly illustrated textbook of neuroanatomy that throughout makes clear the relevance of the anatomy to clinical neurology. It avoids overburdening the reader with topographical detail that is unnecessary for the medical student. Minimum assumptions are made of existing knowledge of the subject.
- 'Key point' boxes for reinforcement and quick revision
- Glossary of important terms
- 'Clinical detail' boxes closely integrated with relevant neuroanatomy
- Complete revision and updating of text.
- Revision and expansion of summary chapter, providing overview of entire subject.
- Clinical material updated to reflect current prevalence of neurological disease.
- Artwork entirely redrawn for improved clarity and closer integration with text.