+44 1803 865913
By: Allison Hegan(Editor), Wade Davis(Foreword By)
430 pages, colour illustrations
A blend of story-telling, science, and imagery, No More Endlings features adventurous, endearing, and sometimes disheartening tales that arise from working to protect endangered species. Chapter authors, ranging from National Geographic Explorers, to college professors and internationally recognized conservationists and activists, will inspire readers of all ages with their intimate accounts of the fascinating species about which they care so deeply. No More Endlings weaves its way through a variety of landscapes such as the mist-shrouded cloud forests of the spirit bear's home in British Columbia, the Cuban iguana's unlikely habitat at the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base and the dangerous, net-strewn New Zealand waters of the world's smallest dolphins to name a few.
What you will take away from reading No More Endlings:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the variety of species that are found in our natural world.
- Learn about 45 different species and what it takes to protect them.
- Meet some real-life conservation heroes and be fascinated by their intimate accounts.
- Venture on a visual journey through the stunning and personal imagery that accompanies each chapter.
- Get inspired to do something – big or small – to help stop species extinction and conserve our natural world.
50% of royalties from book sales go to conservation.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I just received my book from you - it arrived quickly and in perfect condition because it was packed so well.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985