+44 1803 865913
The Numax 12V battery charger is suitable for batteries up to 12Ah. The constant current bulk charge and 3-stage charging provides the fastest possible way to recharge an SLA battery and provides short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection meaning that your battery is protected even if the DC output is short circuited or the battery is accidentally connected in reverse. The battery can be left on charge until required without fear of overcharging – the constant voltage float compensates for self-discharge so that the battery is maintained at peak charge and ready to use.
* Charges a 12V battery from UK mains
* Suitable for batteries up to 12 Ah – will fully charge a 7 Ah battery in approximately 8 hours
* Connects to battery using either crocodile clip or eyelet connectors
* Visual LED indicators show when the battery is both charging and ready for use.
* Input: 230V AC, 50Hz
* Output: 13.7/14V DC at 1A
* Float charge: 13.7V (Green LED)
* Bulk charge: 14.5V (Red LED)
* Model: TS1A12
* Dimensions: 105 x 40 x 30 mm
* Connectors: Crocodile clip and eyelet
* Made in UK
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
On behalf of Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi I would like to thank NHBS. The book will be very useful for my students.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985