+44 1803 865913
By: Gong Deshun(Author)
123 pages, colour photos
Language: Bilingual in English and Chinese
This book gives a general introduction to biology and behaviour of the panda and describes five nature reserves in China that host pandas.
- Looking for Food
- Drinking Water
- Climbing Trees
- Taibai Mountain Nature Reserve of Pandas
- Laoxiancheng Nature Reserve of Pandas
- Zhouzhi Nature Reserve of Pandas
- Changqing Nature Reserve of Pandas
- Foping Nature Reserve of Pandas
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I ordered a book from NHBS, it reached India within 7 days by standard shipping! Wonderful packing.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985