+44 1803 865913
By: Brad Bolon(Author)
256 pages, 50 b/w illustrations
A concise treatment of abnormal development, Pathology of the Developing Mouse includes basic biological data concerning mouse reproduction and development, both before and early after birth. It includes guidelines for performing pathology examinations, emphasizing engineered lines but also including spontaneous mutations and toxicant-induced defects.
Pathology of the Developing Mouse also contains selected examples of abnormal anatomic development, and a detailed bibliography of additional books and internet resources. These features make it an all purpose resource on normal data for developing mice.
- Basic Biology of the Developing Mouse
- Prenatal Development
- Postnatal Development
- Pathology Techniques for Developing Mice
- Design of Mouse Developmental Pathology Assays
- Necropsy of Developing Mice
- Histologic Processing of Developing Mice
- Ancillary Pathology Methods
- Practical Aspects of Mouse Developmental Pathology
- Pathology Evaluation of Developing Mice
- Interpretation of Developmental Pathology Findings in Mice
- Resources for Developmental Pathologists
- Educating Mouse Developmental Pathologists
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I will not hesitate to use you again or recommend you to others.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985