+44 1803 865913
By: Garrett Nagle and Andrew Davis
400 pages, illustrations
An exciting textbook for students and teachers of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, written and developed by practising IB teachers.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of all the syllabus requirements and all all seven topics.
- Makes very effective use of illustrated examples and exercises.
- Gives clear links to Theory of Knowledge (TOK) throughout.
- Enables exam-style assessment opportunities.
- Focuses on the examination requirements, with 'Examiners' hints' throughout.
- Provides guidance on Internal Assessment and Extended Essay.
Topic 1 Systems and models
Topic 2 The ecosystem
Topic 3 Human populations, carrying capacity and resource use
Topic 4 Conservation and biodiversity
Topic 5 Pollution management
Topic 6 The issue of global warming
Topic 7 Environmental value systems
Internal Assessment and Extended Essay
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985