+44 1803 865913
By: Garrett Nagle and Andrew Davis
400 pages, illustrations
An exciting textbook for students and teachers of the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma, written and developed by practising IB teachers.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of all the syllabus requirements and all all seven topics.
- Makes very effective use of illustrated examples and exercises.
- Gives clear links to Theory of Knowledge (TOK) throughout.
- Enables exam-style assessment opportunities.
- Focuses on the examination requirements, with 'Examiners' hints' throughout.
- Provides guidance on Internal Assessment and Extended Essay.
Topic 1 Systems and models
Topic 2 The ecosystem
Topic 3 Human populations, carrying capacity and resource use
Topic 4 Conservation and biodiversity
Topic 5 Pollution management
Topic 6 The issue of global warming
Topic 7 Environmental value systems
Internal Assessment and Extended Essay
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS never fails to deliver
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985