+44 1803 865913
By: Steve H Dreistadt(Author), Jack Kelly Clark(Illustrator)
437 pages, 575 colour photos, 101 b/w illustrations, colour tables
This comprehensive and authoritative book is an indispensable resource for landscapers, home gardeners, and parks and grounds managers. This integrated pest management (IPM) guide is easy to use and covers hundreds of insects, mites, nematodes, plant diseases, weeds, and other problems damaging to California landscapes. Beautifully and profusely illustrated, Pests of Landscape Trees and Shrubs includes
- 575 high-quality, color photographs to help you recognize the causes of plant damage and identify pests and their natural enemies
- Problem-Solving Tables to help you diagnose the pests and maladies of over 200 genera of alphabetically-listed trees and shrubs, with reference to specific pages for photographs and management
- 101 line drawings and charts of pest biology and control techniques
"Outstanding resource for maintaining healthy, woody ornamental plants through IPM."
– International Society of Arboriculture
"An indispensable resource for professional landscape managers and home gardeners alike [...] "
– Arborist News
"The most thorough, balanced, and non-judgmental treatment of pests in the landscape [...] "
– Pacific Horticulture
"Gorgeous and plentiful photographs [...] "
– The IPM Practitioner
- What's in this book?
- Designing an IPM program
- Growing healthy trees and shrubs
- Abiotic disorders
- Insects, mites, and snails
- Problem-solving tables, a plant-by-plant guide
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is my favorite supplier (very professional and fast). Bravo!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985