+44 1803 865913
This hugely popular brand of geography books take an interactive approach to the topic of pollution, encouraging the reader to ask questions, collect, record and analyse their findings.
- What is pollution?
- What are the main causes of pollution?
- How does pollution affect the natural world?
- What is air pollution?
- What is acid rain?
- How does pollution affect the soil?
- How does pollution affect rivers and seas?
- What is global warming?
- Why is global warming a problem?
- Are people the problem?
- What is being done to tackle pollution?
- How can I help to reduce pollution?
- Your project
- Further information
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Jen Green has written more than 100 books for children on natural history, geography and the environment.
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS never fails to deliver
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985