Series: Springer Geology
By: Mingguo Zhai(Editor)
390 pages, 119 colour & 37 b/w photos and illustrations, tables
This book is the first contribution to the overview of Precambrian geology of China. It covers Precambrian geology of the North China Craton, the South China Craton and the Tarim Craton, as well as other smaller blocks in the Chinese orogenic belts. It provides systematic concepts of the Chinese paleo-continents and incorporates the most up-to-date achievements. Edited by many of the active researchers working at the forefront of the related fields, it contributes greatly to the international Precambrian geology community and would be of interest to geoscientists working in the research field of geology of China and Precambrian geodynamics.
- Formation and evolution of Archean continental crust of the North China Craton
- Paleoproterozoic tectonic evolution of the North China Craton
- Late Precambrian rifts of the North China Craton
- Precambrian basement of the South China Craton
- Mesopterozoic geology of the South China Craton
- Neoproterozoic geology of the South China Craton
- Precambrian geology of the Tarim Craton
- Precambrian geology of Qinghai-Xizang (Tibet)
- Paleocontinents in Chinese Orogens
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Prof. Mingguo Zhai is an academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. He studies Precambrian geology and metamorphic geology, and has contributed to the Precambrian tectonic evolution of Chinese Paleocontinents, especially high-grade metamorphism in the North China Craton.
Your orders support book donation projects
Extremely pleased with the quality of the product, the ease of the ordering system and the speed at which the item was dispatched.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985