+44 1803 865913
By: Johann Georg Goldammer(Editor)
315 pages, illustrations
This volume consists of 5 parts covering:
- Use of prescribed fire in forestry in Russia,
- Description of the first phase of a long-term fire experiment in Siberia
- Fire history and research in Mongolia
- Use of prescribed fire in forestry, conservation and landscape managemet in Eurasia
- The Krasnoyarsk 10-Point Programme on the Future of Fire Management in Russia
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
They [the books] arrived in wonderful condition and it was a joy to see how well they were protected.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985