By: Mahendra Rai(Editor), George Kövics(Editor)
There has been tremendous biotechnological advancement in the field of fungi in the last two decades. The present book is aimed to provide the readers with current trends in the field of Mycology in general and fungal biotechnology in particular. Progress in Mycology would be of utmost importance to students, researchers and teachers of botany, mycology, microbiology, medical microbiology, fungal biotechnology and nanotechnology. The readers should find Progress in Mycology full of information and reader friendly.
1. Better Yeast for Better Wine - Genetic Improvement of Saccharomyces cerevisiae Wine Strains; Dorit Schuller
2. Genetics and Genomics of Aspergillus flavus; Jiujiang Yu, William C. Nierman, Joan W. Bennett, Thomas E. Cleveland, Deepak Bhatnagar, Bruce C. Campbell, Ralph A. Dean, and Gary Payne
3. Genetic Transformation of Zygomycetes Fungi; Tamas Papp, rpad Csernetics, Ildiko Nyilasi, Marianna brok, Csaba Vagvolgyi
4. Current Advances in Aspergillosis; Amparo Sole
5. Fungal Infections of The Central Nervous System; Salwa Shabbir Sheikhand Samir Sami Amr
6. Otomycosis in Turkey: A Review; Muge Ozcan
7. Current Trends in Fungal Sinusitis; Ahmed Ragab
8. Biodiversity of Filamentous Fungi on Soils and Sands; E. Azevedo, D. Figueir, M.F. Caeiro and M. Barata
9. Role of Mycorrhizal Fungi in Growth Promotion of Crop Plants; Sarika Shende and Mahendra Rai
10. Ectomycorrhizal Symbiosis: Possibilities and Prospects; Kamal Prasad
11. Higher Basidiomycetes Mushrooms as a Source of Antioxidants; Mikheil D. Asatiani,Vladimir Elisashvili, George Songulashvili and Solomon P. Wasser
12. The Contribution of Wild Fungi to Diet, Income and Health: A World Review; Miriam de Roman
13. Mercury in Certain Mushroom Species in Poland; Jerzy Falandysz
14. Alcohol Oxidase Enzyme of Methylotrophic Yeasts as a Basis of Biosensors for Detection of Lower Aliphatic Alcohols; Anatoly N. Reshetilov, Tatyana A Reshetilova and Anna E.Kitova
15. Chitin Metabolism In Fungi; Neetu Dahiya
16. Fungi-mediated synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles: Characterization Processes and Applications; Nelson Duran, Priscyla D.Marcato,,Avinash Ingle, Aniket Gade and Mahendra Rai
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The shipment arrived, beautifully packaged, in perfect condition. Thanks for your exceptional service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985