Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
The Pulsar Helion XP28 is designed for use both at night-time and in the daylight in inclement weather conditions such as fog and rain. It can be used to see through obstacles such as tall grass and bushes and is an excellent tool for the nocturnal surveyor. With a frame rate of 50Hz it can be used to observe fast moving animals and is ideal for watching bat roosts.
The XP28 offers a choice of 2x, 4x or 8x magnification and detection of an object measuring 1.7 x 0.5m is possible at a distance of up to 1000m. It uses an IR sensor (uncooled microbolometer) which, unlike an image intensifier tube based night vision device, does not require an external light source and is not affected by bright light exposure.
* Built-in video recording - Capture still images and video easily with the built-in video recorder. Image and video content is stored internally and can be transferred to PC/laptop via wired connection or Wi-Fi.
* Quick-change B-Pack power units: The scope comes with a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS5, 5.2Ah battery pack which will power the unit for over eight hours of operation on maximum mode.
* Mobile-friendly (iOS, Android) with remote control and live internet streaming: The Helion can be linked via Wi-Fi to Android and iOS devices using the free mobile application Stream Vision. The Stream Vision software connects the device with an Android/iOS smartphone or tablet which will enable you to receive footage in real time, to distantly operate the device with your smartphone, as well to stream images captured by the device to Youtube.
* Stadiametric rangefinder: Based on estimated heights of observed objects, the stadiametric rangefinding reticle allows you to determine the distance of a viewed object.
* Display-off mode: Display Off powers down the display without interrupting other operating functions. This allows you to be better concealed and also means a much faster restart time when you need it most.
Please note: we are not able to ship the Quantum Pulsar XP28 outside of the UK.
In the box:
* Thermal imaging scope
* IPS5 battery pack
* Battery charger with mains charger
* USB cable
* Carrying case
* Hand strap
* User manual
* Lens cloth
* Warranty card
* Microbolometer type: Uncooled
* Frame rate: 50Hz
* Microbolometer resolution: 640 x 480px
* Pixel pitch: 17µm
* Display type: Amoled
* Display resolution: 640 x 480p
* Built-in video recorder: Yes
* Preferable video player for iOS: VLC/Elmedia Video Player
* Built-in memory: 8GB
* Format of video clip: .avi
* Resolution of video clip: 640 x 480
* Format of photo files: .jpg
* Resolution of photo files: 640 x 480
* USB type: microUSB
* Operation modes: 3
* Integrated Wi-Fi module: Yes
* Defective pixel repair option: Yes
* Magnification: 1.4 – 12.2x
* Digital zoom: 2x, 4x, 8x
* Objective lens: F28/1.2
* Field of view: 22° horizontal x 16.6° vertical
* Horizontal field of view: 39m @ 100m
* Exit pupil: 5mm
* Diopter adjustment: ± 5dptr
* Close-up distance: 3m
* Range of detection of object measuring 1.7 x 0.5m: 1000m
* Power supply: 3 – 4.2V
* Battery type: Li-ion battery pack
* Battery life: 8 hours
* External power supply: 5V USB
Physical and operational characteristics:
* Remote control: Wireless
* Operating temperature: -25°C to +50°C
* Level of protection (acc. To IEC 60529): IPX7
* Waterproof: Yes
* Dimension: 219 x 58 x 57mm
* Weight (without batteries): 0.4kg
* Frequency: 2.4GHz
* Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
* Line of sight reception range: 15m