Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
Please note: Delivery time is expected to be 1-2 months but may be longer in busy periods.
The Pulsar Helion XP50 is designed for use both at night-time and in daylight, during inclement weather conditions such as fog and rain. It can be used to see through obstacles such as tall grass and bushes and is an excellent tool for nocturnal survey work. With a frame rate of 50Hz it can be used to observe fast moving animals and is ideal for watching bat roosts.
The XP50 offers magnification of 2.5x to 20.0x (digital) and detection of an object measuring 1.7 x 0.5m is possible at a distance of up to 1800m. It uses an IR sensor (uncooled microbolometer) which, unlike an image intensifier tube based night vision device, does not require an external light source and is not affected by bright light exposure.
* Built-in video recording - captures still images and video easily with the built-in video recorder. Image and video content is stored internally and can be transferred to PC/laptop via wired connection or Wi-Fi.
* Quick-change B-Pack power units: the scope comes with a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS5, 5.2Ah battery pack which will power the unit for over eight hours of operation on maximum mode.
* Mobile-friendly (iOS, Android) with remote control and live internet streaming: the Helion can be linked via Wi-Fi to Android and iOS devices using the free mobile application Stream Vision. The Stream Vision software connects the device to an Android/iOS smartphone or tablet which will enable you to receive footage in real time, remotely operate the device with your smartphone, as well as stream images captured by the device to Youtube.
* Stadiametric rangefinder: based on estimated heights of observed objects, the stadiametric rangefinding reticle allows you to determine the distance of a viewed object.
* Display-off mode: display off powers down the display without interrupting other operating functions. This allows you to be better concealed and also means a much faster restart time when you need it most.
Please note: we are unable to ship the Pulsar Helion XP50 outside of the UK.
In the box:
* Thermal imaging scope
* IPS5 battery pack
* Battery charger with mains charger
* USB cable
* Carrying case
* Hand strap
* User manual
* Lens cloth
* Warranty card
Magnification: 2.5x to 20.0x (Digital)
Horizontal Field of View: 12.4°
Detection Range: 1800m
Thermal Sensor: 640x480 17µm
* Microbolometer type: uncooled
* Frame rate: 50Hz
* Microbolometer resolution: 640 x 480px
* Pixel pitch: 17µm
* Display type: amoled
* Display resolution: 640 x 480p
* Built-in video recorder: yes
* Preferable video player for iOS: VLC/Elmedia Video Player
* Built-in memory: 8GB
* Format of video clip: .avi
* Resolution of video clip: 640 x 480
* Format of photo files: .jpg
* Resolution of photo files: 640 x 480
* USB type: microUSB
* Operation modes: 3
* Integrated Wi-Fi module: Yes
* Defective pixel repair option: Yes
* Magnification: 2.5x – 20x
* Digital zoom: 2x, 4x, 8x
* Objective lens: F50/1.2 (interchangeable)
* Field of view: 12.4° horizontal x 9.3° vertical
* Horizontal field of view: 21.8m @ 100m
* Exit pupil: 5mm
* Diopter adjustment: ± 5dptr
* Close-up distance: 3m
* Range of detection of object measuring 1.7 x 0.5m: 1800m
* Power supply: 3 – 4.2V
* Battery type: Li-ion battery pack
* Battery life: 8 hours
* External power supply: 5V USB
Physical and operational characteristics:
* Remote control: Wireless
* Operating temperature: -25°C to +50°C
* Level of protection (acc. To IEC 60529): IPX7
* Waterproof: Yes
* Dimension: 234 x 55 x 58mm
* Weight (without batteries): 0.5kg
* Frequency: 2.4GHz
* Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
* Line of sight reception range: 15m