By: Daniel T Blumstein(Author), Janice C Daniel(Author)
211 pages, Figs, tabs
Quantifying Behavior the JWatcher Way provides detailed instructions for the freely distributed computer program JWatcher. This Macintosh/Windows application can be used to address any theoretical problem that requires a complex sequence of actions to be scored by a human observer.
- An Introduction to Quantifying Behavior
- An Overview of JWatcher
- Creating a Global Definition File
- Creating a Focal Master File
- Scoring Behavior Using Data Capture
- Cleaning Up Your Act: Editing Data Following Data Capture
- Checking Your Reliability
- Basic Analysis: Creating a Focal Analysis Master File
- Basic Analysis: Analyzing Your Data
- Basic Analysis: Interpreting Your Output
- Basic Analysis: Summarizing Your Results
- Substituting or Combining Key Codes
- Sequential Analysis
- Strategies for Using JWatcher
- Learning with JWatcher
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Fantastic service at a great price – I'll definitely use you again.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985