Reagents for use with the Multi-Parameter Bench Photometer.
Standards contain an excess of reagent need for each test and are available in pack sizes of 100 sachets (with the exception of Iron Low Range which is available in 50 sachet pack).
To ensure quality and consistency, all reagents are manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 production facility in Europe with all chemicals used in production traceable back to source. Reagents are coded with lot numbers and expiry dates.
Reagents for tests other than those listed here can be obtained. Please contact customer services if these are required.
&b;Detection Range and Method:&o;
* Aluminium: 0 - 1 mg/L; Aluminon
* Ammonia (Mid-range): 0 - 10 mg/L; Nessler
* Ammonia (Low-range): 0 - 3 mg/L: Nessler
* Chlorine (Free): 0 - 2.5 mg/L: DPD
* Chlorine (Total): 0 - 3.5 mg/L: DPD
* Fluoride: 0 - 2 mg/L; SPADNS
* Hardness (Calcium): 0 - 2.7 mg/L; Calmagite
* Hardness (Magnesium): 0 - 2 mg/L; EDTA
* Iodine: 0 - 12.5 mg/L; DPD
* Iron (High Range): 0 - 5 mg/L; Phenantroline
* Iron (Low Range): 0 - 400 ug/L; TPTZ
* Nitrate: 0 - 30 mg/L; Cadmium Reduction
* Nitrite (High Range): 0 - 150 mg/L; Ferrous Sulphate
* Nitrite (Low Range): 0 - 0.35 mg/L; Diazotization
* Oxygen, Dissolved (DO): 0 - 10 mg/L; Winkler
* pH: 6.5 - 8.5 pH; Phenol Red
* Phosphate (High Range): 0 - 30 mg/L; Amino Acid
* Phosphate (Low Range): 0 - 2.5 mg/L; Ascorbic Acid