The Recon Force Advantage is a weatherproof, motion-activated trail camera that records HD videos (1920 x 1080 FHD) and 20MP images onto an SD card (up to 512GB SDXC memory cards supported). It utilises a passive infrared (PIR) sensor that activates the camera whenever motion is sensed within its monitoring range. Records images and videos in full colour during the day and records in black and white at night using infrared LED illumination that is almost invisible to humans and wildlife.
The Recon Force Advantage camera features an adjustable detection range from 16.7 – 24m (55ft.‐ 80 ft.) and 3 adjustable IR flash modes for optimum picture control at night as well as an adjustable trigger speed from 0.4s to 0.7s. Another great feature is the built in 2‐inch colour display on the front of the camera that can be used to review images and videos in the field as well as precisely aim the camera using the live feed. The trail camera also features the ability to capture the highest quality 20 MP images and true 1080p HD videos with sound. Videos can be recorded in either 30 or 60 frames per second in order to obtain polished detail. Also included is Smart IR video, which continues to record video footage while a subject is moving in front of the camera and SD card management options which allow you to overwrite older images on the SD card if the memory is full. The picture info bar shows time, date, temperature, moon phase, and camera ID and the battery meter functions with both alkaline and lithium batteries for you to monitor your battery usage. The case size is compact, just 12.7cm x 10cm x 6.35cm and the camera is powered by 8 x AA batteries.
This camera is also available as a starter bundle which includes the trail camera, 8 x lithium-ion AA batteries and a 32GB SD card.
* 20MP Images
* 0.4 ‐0.7 Second Adjustable Trigger Speeds
* 0.6 Second Recovery Time Between Images
* 1920 x 1080 FHD Videos with Sound (5 sec.‐ 2 min. Length)
* Infrared LED Illumination at Night
* 36.6 m. Flash Range
* Adjustable Detection Range up to 36.6 m.
* Adjustable IR Flash (Power Save, Long Range, Fast Motion)
* Compact Case Size 5” x 4” x 2.5”
* Timelapse Plus Camera Mode, with Infrared Triggered Pictures
* Long Battery Life from 8 AA Batteries
* Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
* Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
* 12 Volt External Power Jack
* TV Out and USB Port
* Picture Info Bar Displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Camera ID
* Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min. Length)
* Supports up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card
* SD Card Management Option
* ¼” ‐20 Tripod Socket
* Compatible with Browning Buck Watch Timelapse Viewer Software
* Highly Effective Camo Finish
* Battery Meter Functions with Alkaline and Lithium Batteries
* 2” Color Viewing Screen
* Image resolution: 20MP
* Video resolution: 1920 x 1080 FHD
* Night-time IR Range: up to 35.5m (120ft)
* Display screen: Colour 2"
* Audio record: Yes
* Date/time stamp: Yes
* Power supply: AA (8, only included with the starter bundle)
* Memory card capacity: Up to 512GB SDXC (32GB SD card only included with the starter bundle)
* Warranty: 2 years