Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
The Reconyx Hyperfire is a robust and weatherproof trail camera which records 3.1MP images onto an SD card. It has a remarkably fast trigger speed of just 0.2 seconds. The camera records images in full colour during the day and in black and white at night. No-glow infrared LEDs provide night vision illumination up to 15m. The Reconyx Hyperfire comes with an adjustable bungee cord for easy mounting and BuckView photo management software.
* Records 3.1MP images onto an SD card (up to 32GB supported).
* A trigger speed of just 0.2 seconds ensures that even the fastest moving animals will not be missed.
* No-glow infrared LEDs provide night time illumination up to 15m. Night time images are recorded in black and white.
* Within the advanced settings you can adjust the number of images taken per trigger (1, 2, 3, 5 or 10), the delay between images (None, 1s, 3s, 5s or 10s) and the quiet time between triggers (None, 15s, 30s, 1m, 3m or 5m).
* A time lapse function lets you record images at regular intervals within the hours of your choice. Choose between 1, 5, 15, 30 and 60 minute intervals.
* In ‘walk test’ mode, a red LED on the front of the camera will flash when the motion sensor is activated. This is a useful way to test the range of the motion sensor and ensure accurate positioning of the camera. When left in this mode, the camera will automatically arm itself after two minutes.
* The camera is powered by 12 x AA batteries. Only high quality Li-ion or NiMH batteries should be used. Specifying the battery type within the settings menu ensures that the battery reading is accurate.
* BuckView image management software lets you organise your photos geographically using Google Maps. This helps you to visualise and understand animal movement and behaviours. Compatible with Windows only.
* One year warranty.
* Dimensions: 11.5cm x 14cm x 7.5cm (4.5” x 5.5” x 3”)
* Trigger speed: 0.2s
* Frame rate: Up to 2 frames per second; 1, 3, 5, or 10 s between images
* Recordings per trigger: 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 images per trigger
* Delay after triggering: 0, 15, or 30 s; 1, 3, or 5 min
* Motion sensor scheduling: ON or OFF (no scheduling)
* Time lapse surveillance: 1, 5, 15, 30, or 60-minute intervals
* Image resolution: 1080P high definition / 3.1 mega-pixel
* Image detail: colour by day, monochrome by night
* Image data: time, date, temperature, and moon phase
* Infrared illumination: 'No-Glow' high-output covert IR
* Infrared flash range: Up to 50 feet
* Battery life: Up to 40,000 images
* Battery quantity / Size: 12 AA
* Battery requirements: NiMH rechargeable or 1.5 v lithium only
* Memory card type: secure digital (SD or SDHC)
* Memory card capacity: Up to 32GB (4GB = approx. 10,000 images)
* Operating temperature range: -29 to +49°C / -20 to +120°F
* Theft deterrence: CodeLoc pass-code protection
* Software: BuckView Advanced
* Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase