Written by a professional zoo keeper, Reptile Keeper's Handbook provides the reader with a practical approach to the husbandry of reptiles, including venomous snakes. Contents: notes on nomenclature, taxonomy, anatomy, and physiology; selecting, handling and transportation; the captive environment; feeding and nutritional disorders; health, medical and necropsy considerations; reproduction and egg incubation.
- Brief Notes on Nomenclature, Taxonomy, Anatomy, and Physiology
- Selecting, Handling, and Transporting
- The Captive Environment
- Feeding and Nutritional Disorders
- Health, Medical and Necropsy Considerations
- Reproduction and Egg Incubation