More directional than the short gun microphone, the ME67 is recommended for recording birds or mammals.
A condenser microphone featuring super-cardiod/lobar pick up pattern, low inherent self-noise, high sensitivity and wide frequency response of 50-20000Hz.
These microphones are especially suitable for wildlife recording. Firstly you can record from a greater distance from the animal than would be possible with an ordinary microphone, as these microphones discriminate against sound not emanating from the main pick-up direction. Secondly they are excellent at picking up signals in noisy or acoustically live environments like a natural wildlife habitat.
A K6 power module is required to power the microphone and you will also need an XLR cable to connect to your recording device.
* Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
* Pick-up pattern: lobar
* Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz +/- 2,5 dB
* Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 50 mV/Pa +/- 2.5 dB
* Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm (K6)
* Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm (K6)
* Equivalent noise level: 10 dB
* Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 21 dB
* Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 125 dB / 1 kHz (K = 1%)
* Dimensions: d 22.5 x 343 mm
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your prompt attention has beaten almost every other material supplier hands down.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985