+44 1803 865913
The MKH 416 is a short gun interference tube microphone. Its compact design, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection make the MKH 416 a superb all-round microphone, especially for outdoor recording.
The MKH 416-P48 U3 is phantom powered (power comes from recording device) and is therefore less subject to interference and has increased directivity and sensitivity. It is housed in a rugged all-metal body and will withstand adverse environmental conditions such as higher humidity.
* Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
* Very low inherent self-noise
* High sensitivity
* Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
* Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
* Matt black all-metal body
&b;In the box:&o;
* 1 MKH 416 P 48 U 3
* 1 MZW 415 windshield
* 1 MZQ 100 microphone clamp
* Transducer principle (Microphone): RF condenser microphone
* Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid/lobar
* Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz
* Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 25 mV/Pa +/- 1 dB
* Nominal impedance: 25 Ohm
* Min. terminating impedance: 800 Ohm
* Equivalent noise level: 13 dB
* Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 24 dB
* Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 130 dB
* Voltage: 48 +/- 4 V Phantom
* Current consumption: 2 mA
* Dimensions: d 19 x 250 mm
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Pretty cool. I have to say that I have enjoyed my interaction with your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985