+44 1803 865913
The MKH 416 is a short gun interference tube microphone. Its compact design, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection make the MKH 416 a superb all-round microphone, especially for outdoor recording.
The MKH 416-P48 U3 is phantom powered (power comes from recording device) and is therefore less subject to interference and has increased directivity and sensitivity. It is housed in a rugged all-metal body and will withstand adverse environmental conditions such as higher humidity.
* Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
* Very low inherent self-noise
* High sensitivity
* Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
* Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
* Matt black all-metal body
&b;In the box:&o;
* 1 MKH 416 P 48 U 3
* 1 MZW 415 windshield
* 1 MZQ 100 microphone clamp
* Transducer principle (Microphone): RF condenser microphone
* Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid/lobar
* Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 20000 Hz
* Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 25 mV/Pa +/- 1 dB
* Nominal impedance: 25 Ohm
* Min. terminating impedance: 800 Ohm
* Equivalent noise level: 13 dB
* Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 24 dB
* Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 130 dB
* Voltage: 48 +/- 4 V Phantom
* Current consumption: 2 mA
* Dimensions: d 19 x 250 mm
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Prompt and trustful service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985