+44 1803 865913
The Environmental Earth Sciences encompass mulitdisciplinary studies of the Earth's atmosphere, biosphere, hydrosphere, lithosphere and pedosphere and humanity's interaction with them. This book series aims to provide a forum for this diverse range of studies, reporting on the very latest results and documenting our emerging understanding of the Earth's system and our place in it.
The type of material published traditionally includes:
- proceedings that are peer-reviewed and published in association with a conference
- post-proceedings consisting of thoroughly revised final papers; and
- research monographs that may be based on individual research projects.
The Environmental Earth Sciences series also includes various other publications, including:
- tutorials or collections of lectures for advanced courses
- contemporary surveys that offer an objective summary of a current topic of interest; and
- emerging areas of research directed at a broad community of practitioners.
Forthcoming volumes in this series will be added to this page as soon as we become aware of them.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about setting up a standing order, or if you would like to be notified when we add new volumes.