This high quality birch nest box has been purposely designed for use with a nest box camera. It features a side opening panel with a small translucent window. This increases the amount of light entering the box and improves the quality of the daytime footage. The side opening also makes it much easier to access the inside of the box in order to install your camera. The rear of the box has a key hole slot which can be used for hanging the box on a nail or screw (not included).
The box has a 32mm entrance hole which is suitable for many common garden birds including blue tits, great tits, coal tits, pied flycatchers, nuthatches, tree sparrows and house sparrows.
* Material: FSC Certified Exterior Grade European Birch Plywood
* Construction: Panels stapled together with surface sunk staples.
* Finish: Non-toxic water based stain and preservative
* Dimensions: Height 25cm x width 15cm x depth 16cm
* Fixing: Concealed keyhole and further slot in back panel for added stability if needed.