Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
The Skywatch Eole is a rugged handheld anemometer which will measure windspeed from 2 to 150km/hr. Measurements are displayed in a choice of units: km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots and bft.
The Eole is very simple to use: just hold it up to the wind and the windspeed will be instantly displayed on the LCD screen. A removable cap protects the rotating cups when not in use. The unit is also waterproof and will float if dropped into water.
Powered by 2 x AA batteries (included).
* Units: km/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots and bft
* Resolution: at the 10th up to 99.9, then to the unit
* Precision: +/- 3% from -10° to +50°C
* Measuring range: 2 to 150km/h
* Powered by 2 x AA Batteries (included)
* Dimensions: 155 x 65 x 65mm