Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
This powerful hand-held lamp has a 210mm lens and 100W bulb that will produce an 800m beam. It is ideal for observing wildlife and for use during night time surveys.
* Variable power – Easily control the power output of the light. Choose between torch light, half power and full beam.
* High performance – The vertical filament 100W halogen bulb is capable of producing a bright 800m beam
* High quality lens – The high impact Lexan polycarbonate lens can be easily adjusted between a spotlight beam and floodlight beam.
* Lightweight and durable – The polycarbonate body is fully weatherproof and durable. It provides excellent protection from the elements.
* Ergonomically designed – The textured and finger contoured handle fits securely and comfortably in the users hand.
* Compatible with Tracer Lithium Battery range – This light has a heavy duty coiled lead fitted with a fused 12V cigar plug. A range of Tracer Lithium Batteries are available to power this lamp (see accessories).
* Filters available – Available to purchase separately in red and infra-red (see accessories tab).
Please note: Battery not included.
* Lens: 210mm Lexan polycarbonate
* Bulb: 100W vertical filament halogen
* Maximum beam: 800m
* Light duration (8Ah battery): 50 mins
* Light duration (10Ah battery): 1 hr 10 mins
* Light duration (14Ah battery): 1 hr 30 mins
* Light duration (22Ah battery): 2 hr 10 mins