Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
For more information about choosing a trail camera that is right for you, take a look at our blog post on trail cameras.
The Spypoint Link-Evo is a weatherproof trail camera which can be programmed to send images directly to your mobile. Images are transmitted via Vodaphone and the camera is 4G compatible. A pre-activated SIM is included for quick and easy set-up.
The Link-Evo features a high-resolution 12MP Camera that is boosted during night use by its 42 super low-glow infrared LEDs. Daytime images are colour and night time images are black and white. Videos are recorded in high resolution (1280 x720p).
* 0.3 second trigger speed.
* High-resolution image capture.
* Multiple shooting modes.
* PIR motion sensor.
* Delay between each detection can be adjustable from instant to 30 mins.
* Up to 24m (80 ft) detection range and 27m (90ft) flash range.
* Night vision enhanced by 42 super low-glow infrared LEDs and automatic infrared adjustment.
* Date, time, moon phase and temperature are automatically stamped onto each image or video.
* Mounting bracket included.
In the box:
* Quick start guide
* Mounting bracket
* SIM card
* Spypoint Link-Evo User Manual
* Frequency: 4G (HSPA+)
* Preactivated SIM card included: Yes
* Photo transmission: Yes
* Camera fully configurable: via the SPYPOINT LINK App
* Definition: 12MP
* Number of LEDs: 42
* Flash range: Up to 27m (90ft)
* Trigger speed: 0.3s
* Screen: None
* Photo type: Colour by day, infrared (black and white) by night
* Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
* Time-Lapse Mode: Yes
* Multi-shot mode: Up to 2 pictures per detection
* Blur reduction technology: No
* Infrared boost technology: Yes
* Continuous mode: Yes
* Video definition: HD (720p)
* Sound Recording: No
* Photo first (hybrid mode): Yes
* Memory card: Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
* Power: 8 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
* Power: Rechargeable lithium battery pack LIT-09 (not included)
* External power: 12V power jack
* Automatic infrared level adjustment: Yes
* Distance detection sensor: Up to 24m (80ft)
* Motion Sensor: 1 sensor covering 5 zones detection
* Schedule setup: 7 days
* Mount: Standard 1/4"-20 tripod
* Dimensions: 9.6 cm L x 12.7 cm H x 8.1 cm D (3.8" W x 5.0" H x 3.2" D)
* "Know you’re covered" warranty: 2 years