+44 1803 865913
Wild Flowers of South Africa covers some 260 flowers representing all of the region’s major vegetation types:
- Accounts are conveniently organised by flower colour.
- Key ID features are supplied for each flower, as well as interesting facts.
- A photograph and distribution map accompany each species.
- Includes common and conspicuous plants as well as some alien species that are naturalized in the region.
- Vernacular names in both English and Afrikaans
This book showcases some of the region’s diverse, strikingly beautiful floral splendours.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
On behalf of Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi I would like to thank NHBS. The book will be very useful for my students.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985