+44 1803 865913
Language: Contributions in either English or German
This volume contains eight contributions on fossil and recent cephalopods.
- Björn Berning, Alexander Lukeneder, (2014): Vorwort - 5-6
- David H. Evans, Andy H. King, Kathleen Histon, Marcela Cichowolski, (2014): Nautiloid cephalopods - a review of their use and potential in biostratigraphy - 7-22
- Dirk Fuchs, Alexander Lukeneder, (2014): Cenozoic coleoids (Cephalopoda) from Austria - a review of Schultz's Catalogus Fossilium Austriae - 23-32
- Rene Hoffmann, (2014): Spirula - das unbekannte Wesen aus der Tiefsee - 33-46
- Andy H. King, (2014): Taxonomic review of early Darriwilian estonioceratids (Tarphycerida, Nautiloidea) from Sweden, Estonia, and the "Diluvium-Geschiebe" of northern Germany and Poland - 47-57
- Alexander Lukeneder, (2014): Cretaceous ammonites from Upper Austria - 59-79
- Alexander Lukeneder, Susanne Lukeneder, Christian Gusenbauer, (2014): Computed tomography and laser scanning of fossil cephalopods (Triassic and Cretaceous) - 81-92
- Johannes Thomas Weidinger, (2014): Die Fossilien- und Mineralien-Sammlung Ferdinand Estermann aus dem Gschliefgraben- Rutschgebiet am Traunsee-Ostufer - Eine Dauerausstellung in den Kammerhof Museen Gmunden und ihre geologisch-tektonische Herkunft - 93-112
- Yuri D. Zakharov, Kazushige Tanabe, Peter P. Safronov, Olga P. Smyshlyaeva, (2014): New data on microstructure and isotopic composition of some cephalopods from the Upper Cretaceous of North America and Europe: significance for oxygen isotope palaeotemperature measurements - 113-132
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
They [the books] arrived in wonderful condition and it was a joy to see how well they were protected.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985