Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
This cage is ideal for larvae and flying insects. It offers an elegant insect display with high all-round visibility providing excellent viewing and gently rounded corners to avoid insects being trapped. Suitable for use indoors, outdoors, or in the laboratory or greenhouse, this versatile cage has an `n' shaped big door double zipped access for attending to larvae, changing plants, and cleaning. They can be used with potted or cut plant nectar sources or artificial feeders.
* Flight, demonstration, and pairing of many insects
* Egg laying
* Rearing of all insect development stages
Constructed with a hygienic plastic base and weather resistant PVC coated wire frame, the cage is easy to assemble and dismantle. It packs flat for storage. The cage is available in two sizes;
* Standard cage: 18" wide x 14' deep x 16.5' tall (46x35x42cm), weight approx 0.85 kg.
* Large cage: 23' wide x 20' deep x 24.5' tall (58x51x62cm), weight approx 1.5 kg.
If you require a smaller free standing cage, we recommend the following;
* Free Standing Bug Cage
* Hanging Cage with optional support rods to turn it into a free standing cage
If you require a larger free standing cage, then check out the Tent cage.
Standard cage: 18" wide x 14' deep x 16.5' tall (46x35x42cm), weight approx 0.85 kg.
Large cage: 23' wide x 20' deep x 24.5' tall (58x51x62cm), weight approx 1.5 kg.