The Bee Friendly Garden, by the author of Backyard Bees, is a guide for all gardeners great and small to encouraging bees and other good bugs to your green space. Includes:
- How bees forage and why your garden needs them
- A comprehensive plant guide to bee friendly plants
- Simple changes anybody can make
- Ideas for gardens of all sizes
- Natural pest control and companion planting advice
Doug Purdie, along with his partner at The Urban Beehive, maintains more than 80 beehives on city rooftops, balconies, backyards and in community gardens around Sydney. He runs beginner beekeeping courses and is president of the Sydney branch of the Amateur Beekeepers' Association. He is the author of Backyard Bees.