+44 1803 865913
By: Chandrakanth Emani(Author)
304 pages, 10 colour illustrations
Overviews of biochemical, genetic, and molecular perspectives of plant-insect interactions with added emphasis on bioinformatic, genomic, and transcriptome analysis are comprehensively treated in The Biology of Plant-Insect Interactions. It presents the agro-ecological and evolutionary aspects of plant-insect interactions with an exclusive focus on the climate change effect on the resetting of plant-insect interactions. A valued resource for biologists, students, policymakers, and the general public, The Biology of Plant-Insect Interactions includes theoretical aspects as a base toward real-world applications of holistic integrated pest management in agro-ecosystems.
- The Biochemical Signal Networks of Plant-Insect Interactions
- Genetic Networks of Plant-Insect Interactions
- The Plant-Insect Interactive Transcriptome: Molecular Elements Involved in Plant-Insect Interactions
- The Co-Evolution of the Plant-Insect Interaction Networks
- Plant-Insect Interactions in an Agro-Ecosystem
- The Climate Change Induced Plant-Insect Interactions
- The Biotechnology of Plant-Insect Interactions: Interplay of Classical and Molecular Breeding Techniques to Develop Insect Resistant Plants
- Transgenic Approaches to Combating Insect Pests in the Field
- Bioinformatic Approaches to Analyze the Plant-Insect Interactions
- RNAi and MicroRNA Technologies to Combat Plant Insect Pests
- The Ethical and Regulatory Aspects of Genetically Engineering Insect Resistant Plants
- Towards a Holistic Integrated Pest Management: Lessons Learned from Plant-Insect Mechanisms in Field
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Such prompt and efficient service is rare nowadays.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985