+44 1803 865913
By: Chandrakanth Emani(Author)
304 pages, 10 colour illustrations
Overviews of biochemical, genetic, and molecular perspectives of plant-insect interactions with added emphasis on bioinformatic, genomic, and transcriptome analysis are comprehensively treated in The Biology of Plant-Insect Interactions. It presents the agro-ecological and evolutionary aspects of plant-insect interactions with an exclusive focus on the climate change effect on the resetting of plant-insect interactions. A valued resource for biologists, students, policymakers, and the general public, The Biology of Plant-Insect Interactions includes theoretical aspects as a base toward real-world applications of holistic integrated pest management in agro-ecosystems.
- The Biochemical Signal Networks of Plant-Insect Interactions
- Genetic Networks of Plant-Insect Interactions
- The Plant-Insect Interactive Transcriptome: Molecular Elements Involved in Plant-Insect Interactions
- The Co-Evolution of the Plant-Insect Interaction Networks
- Plant-Insect Interactions in an Agro-Ecosystem
- The Climate Change Induced Plant-Insect Interactions
- The Biotechnology of Plant-Insect Interactions: Interplay of Classical and Molecular Breeding Techniques to Develop Insect Resistant Plants
- Transgenic Approaches to Combating Insect Pests in the Field
- Bioinformatic Approaches to Analyze the Plant-Insect Interactions
- RNAi and MicroRNA Technologies to Combat Plant Insect Pests
- The Ethical and Regulatory Aspects of Genetically Engineering Insect Resistant Plants
- Towards a Holistic Integrated Pest Management: Lessons Learned from Plant-Insect Mechanisms in Field
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I have always been MOST impressed by the efficiency, courtesy, integrity and professionalism of NHBS!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985