+44 1803 865913
For the past 32 years, The Birdwatcher's Yearbook has been acclaimed as the most comprehensive reference work for the British birdwatching scene. In 328 pages, the Yearbook seeks to provide a comprehensive compendium of verified information covering all aspects of the hobby. Why trawl the internet endlessly, and often fruitlessly, when the information you want is all in one handy volume?
The many features of the 2012 edition include:
- A giant address book, which will enable readers to make contact with their county recorder, the nearest bird club or BTO representative, the closest bird hospital, the organisers of national bird surveys and bird conservation groups, plus many more.
- A Birding Diary & Notebook element for recording each field trip, plus up-to-date Checklists for birds (based on the BOU British List), butterflies and dragonflies.
- Fully updated guide to more than 420 UK bird and nature reserves.
- Tide table information right through to April 2013 to help readers get the best from their coastal bird trips.
- Special features: Best bird and wildlife books; Taking nature to the masses; 75th Anniversary celebrations of the SOC; 50 most useful birding websites; Latest ornithological discoveries.
- Birding events diary for 2012.
- Directories to lecturers, artists, photographers and trade outlets of interest to birdwatchers.
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
Your customer service is outstanding, and I'll definitely refer friends and colleagues to you. May all go well for your company.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985