Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
The Birdwatcher's Yearbook has been the essential work of reference for British birdwatchers since first published in 1981. Whatever you need to know, you'll find it in The Yearbook.
- Special features including items on 'Waders', 'Cranes', 'Swifts' and 'Best Bird Books of the Year'
- Birding events diary for 2017
- Birding diary and monthly bird note pages
- The latest checklists for British birds, butterflies and dragonflies
- Fully updated guide to nearly 370 UK bird and nature reserves
- Contact details for county, national and international birding groups
- Directories of wildlife lecturers/photographers, artists, art galleries and trade outlets of interest to birdwatchers
- Tide table information from January 2017 to April 2018 to help you get the best from your coastal bird trips
- Weekly sunrise and sunset times for London, Manchester and Edinburgh for 2017