Published by BCPC for over forty years, the content of the sixteenth edition has been extensively revised and updated, including EU registration status under the new regulation implemented in 2011. Based on verified information supplied by manufacturing companies worldwide, full details are now available for 45 additional synthetic molecules including some still under development. The Pesticide Manual features 920 main entries plus 710 supplementary short entries (with additional information available online at www.bcpcdata.com). The first approvals under the new EU Pesticides legislation (EU 1107/2009), which was implemented in June 2011, are included. Company data has been updated to reflect the continuing changes in the industry.
The Pesticide Manual is compiled by the BCPC, so ensuring the provision of independent and impartial data, and internationally regarded as the preferred source of pesticide information.
- Chemical structure, field of use and class
- Nomenclature, including common, lUPAC and Chemical Abstract names, CAS RN, EC number and development code
- Physical chemistry
- Patent, history and manufacture
- Mode of action, biochemistry, uses, formulation type, selected products and mixtures
- Information on toxicological reviews and status under EU Regulation 1107/2009
- Mammalian toxicology profiles
- Ecotoxicology data covering birds, fish and bees
- Environmental fate information for animals, plants, soil and the environment
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I'm telling all my friends about your site. We're all into conservation and the environment and the variety of offerings is really impressive.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985