+44 1803 865913
The UK Pesticide Guide is the most authoritative source of information on pesticides and adjuvants for UK agriculture, horticulture, forestry and amenity use. Edited by a leading authority in the field, this new edition is thoroughly updated with new active ingredient listings, including some new combinations of existing actives. The 2015 edition of The UK Pesticide Guide has thirteen new active ingredient profiles which helps to counter the nineteen profiles that are no longer listed in the main section of the book.
The additions include
* six new herbicide profiles - bromoxynil octanoate + diflufenican, chlorotoluron + diflufenican + pendimethalin, clomazone + pendimethalin, 2,4-D + glyphosate, foramsulfuron + iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium and imazamox + metazachlor + quinmerac.
* six new fungicide profiles - Bacillus subtilis, azoxystrobin + tebuconazole, cyproconazole + penthiopyrad, difenconazole + paclobutrazole, difenconazole + mandipropamid, and dimethomorph + pyraclostrobin .
* one new insecticide - etofenprox for use against pollen beetle in oilseed rape.
The profiles no longer included in the main section of the book are
* seven herbicide profiles - bromoxynil + prosulfuron, chloridazon + ethofumesate, chlorpropham + metamitron, 2,4-D + dicamba + dichlorprop, iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium, picloram and thifensulfuron-methyl.
* eight fungicide profiles - Ampelomyces quisqualis strain AQ10, carbendazim + flusilazole, cymoxynil + propamocarb, epoxiconazole + kresoxim-methyl, epoxiconazole + kresoxim-methyl + pyreaclostrobin, fenpropimorph + kresoxim-methyl, fluazinam + metalaxyl-M and maneb .
* one PGR - prohexadione-calciuml.
* one soil fumegant - chloropicrin.
* one rodenticide - warfarin
Many products have been issued with revised expiry dates (some longer, some shorter!) and hundreds of new EAMUs (Extensions of Approval for Minor Use) have been added which are vital for the production of the less mainstream crops.
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is a national institution, not to say an international one, in the world of natural history!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985