This standalone data logger measures temperature, humidity and dew point and allows the user to easily download the stored data via a USB port. Temperatures can be logged between -35 and +80°C (-31 and +176°F) and relative humidity between 0 and 100%RH. Supplied with a long-life replaceable lithium battery, the logger will typically run for over a year and will store 16,382 temperature readings and 16,382 humidity readings. Protected from water and dust to IP67 standard when cap is fitted correctly.
The purpose designed software, which is free to download, allows the user both to setup the data logger and to download, graph and export data to other applications. Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32-bit) and 7.
* Measurement range: -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F)
* Repeatability: ± 0.1°C (± 0.2°F)
* Accuracy: ± 0.5°C (± 1°F)
* Internal resolution: 0.5°C (1°F)
* Measurement range: 0 – 100 %RH
* Repeatability: ± 0.1 %RH
* Accuracy (for 20 – 80 %RH): ± 3 %RH
* Internal resolution: 0.5 %RH
* Long term stability: 0.5 %RH
*Accuracy (for 40-100 %RH at 25°C): ± 1.1 °C (± 2°F)
* Logging rate: 10s, 1m, 5m, 30m, 1hr, 6hr, 12hr
* Operating temperature range: -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F)
* 3.6V Lithium battery life: 1 year (depending on sample rate, ambient temperature and use of alarm LED’s)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!