+44 1803 865913
The Robinson is the traditional design of moth trap, and offers maxiumum catch rates and retention. This trap is particularly suited to unattended overnight operation as it retains the moths after dawn.
The Actinic bulbs give out very little visible light, so are ideal for use in gardens or beside roads, where light may disturb neighbours or where discreet trapping is required.
* Great for overnight trapping
* Actinic light is suitable for garden or roadside use
* Actinic bulbs much safer for attended trapping or public events
* Powered using 240V mains electrics or generator
The trap includes:
* 45cm diameter plastic base
* Clear plastic collar
* White plastic cone with integrated flight interception baffles
* Full 240V mains electrics
* 2 x 30W actinic bulbs
* External dimensions: 450 mm diameter x 300 mm deep
* Bulb: Supplied with 2 x 30W Actinic bulbs
* Power supply: 240V (UK mains or generator) power required
This 30W Actinic Bulb can be used as a spare or replacement for the Twin 30W Robinson Trap
Identify your moths using this Concise Guide to the Moths of Britain and Ireland
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985