Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Shipping Regulations restrictions may apply to addresses outside of mainland UK and an additional delivery charge may occur. Please contact Customer Services on 01803 865913 or email@example.com for further details.
The Robinson is the traditional design of moth trap, and offers maxiumum catch rates and retention. This trap is particularly suited to unattended overnight operation as it retains the moths after dawn.
The Actinic bulbs give out very little visible light, so are ideal for use in gardens or beside roads, where light may disturb neighbours or where discreet trapping is required.
* Great for overnight trapping
* Actinic light is suitable for garden or roadside use
* Actinic bulbs much safer for attended trapping or public events
* Powered using 240V mains electrics or generator
The trap includes:
* 45cm diameter plastic base
* Clear plastic collar
* White plastic cone with integrated flight interception baffles
* Full 240V mains electrics
* 2 x 30W actinic bulbs
* External dimensions: 450 mm diameter x 300 mm deep
* Bulb: Supplied with 2 x 30W Actinic bulbs
* Power supply: 240V (UK mains or generator) power required