+44 1803 865913
By: DG Rao(Editor), R Senthikumar(Editor), J Anthony Byrne(Editor), S Feroz(Editor)
388 pages, photos, illustrations, tables
Emphasizing new technologies that produce clean water and energy from the wastewater treatment process, Wastewater Treatment: Advanced Processes and Technologies presents recent advancements in wastewater treatment by various technologies such as chemical methods, biochemical methods, membrane separation techniques, and nanotechnology. It addresses sustainable water reclamation, biomembrane treatment processes, advanced oxidation processes, and applications of nanotechnology for wastewater treatment. It also includes integrated cost-based design methodologies. Equations, figures, photographs and tables are included within the chapters to aid reader comprehension. Case studies and examples are included as well.
- Introduction, D.G. Rao, R. Senthilkumar, J.A. Byrne, and S. Feroz
- Solar Photo-Fenton as Advanced Oxidation Technology for Water Reclamation, Sixto Malato Rodríguez, Nikolaus Klamerth, Isabel Oller Alberola, and Ana Zapata Sierra
- Solar Photocatalytic Treatment of Wastewater, J.A. Byrne and P. Fernández-Ibáñez
- Advanced Oxidation Processes: Basics and Applications, Rakshit Ameta, Anil Kumar, P. B. Punjabi, and Suresh C. Ameta
- Impinging-Jet Ozone Bubble Column Reactors, Mahad S. Baawain
- Biological Treatment of Wastewaters: Recent Trends and Advancements, K. Vijayaraghavan
- Removal of Heavy Metals by Seaweeds in Wastewater Treatment, R. Senthilkumar, M. Velan, and S. Feroz
- Microbial Treatment of Heavy Metals, Oil and Radioactive Contamination in Wastewaters, Sourish Karmakar, Arka Pravo Kundu, Kanika Kundu, and Subir Kundu
- Anaerobic Wastewater Treatment in Tapered Fluidized Bed Reactor, R. Parthiban
- Treatment of Effluent Waters in Food Processing Industries, D. G. Rao, N. Meyyappan, and S. Feroz
- Removal of Lower-Molecular-Weight Substances from Water and Wastewater: Challenges and Solutions, V. Jegatheesan, J. Virkutyte, L. Shu, J. Allen, Y. Wang, E. Searston, Z. P. Xu, J. Naylor, S. Pinchon, C. Teil, D. Navaratna, and H. K. Shon
- Treatment and Reuse Potential of Graywater from Urban Households in Oman, Mushtaque Ahmed, Abdullah Al-Buloshi, and Ahmed Al-Maskary
- Anaerobic Fixed Bed Reactor for Treatment of Industrial Wastewater, Joseph V. Thanikal
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Vastly superior to the Amazon offering. Recommended unreservedly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985