+44 1803 865913
The revised second edition updates and expands the discussion, and...
By: Claude E Boyd(Author)
330 pages, illustrations, tables
Provides an in-depth but relatively simple treatment of water quality, including a discussion of basic physical, chemical, and biological principles. Effort has been made to use physical and chemical principles to explain the factors controlling the quality of natural waters.
1. Physical Properties of Water
3. Dissolved Solids
4. Dissolved Oxygen and Redox Potential
5. Particulate Matter, Turbidity, and Color
6. pH, Carbon Dioxide, and Alkalinity
7. Total Hardness
8. Bacteria, Phytoplankton, and Water Quality
9. Oxygen Production and Demand
13. Micronutrients and Other Trace Elements
14. Water Pollution
15. Water Quality Regulations
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The efficiency of supply, favourable pricing, and the friendly personal service we receive, makes dealing with NHBS a real pleasure
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985