+44 1803 865913
The revised second edition updates and expands the discussion, and...
By: Claude E Boyd(Author)
330 pages, illustrations, tables
Provides an in-depth but relatively simple treatment of water quality, including a discussion of basic physical, chemical, and biological principles. Effort has been made to use physical and chemical principles to explain the factors controlling the quality of natural waters.
1. Physical Properties of Water
3. Dissolved Solids
4. Dissolved Oxygen and Redox Potential
5. Particulate Matter, Turbidity, and Color
6. pH, Carbon Dioxide, and Alkalinity
7. Total Hardness
8. Bacteria, Phytoplankton, and Water Quality
9. Oxygen Production and Demand
13. Micronutrients and Other Trace Elements
14. Water Pollution
15. Water Quality Regulations
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Your orders support book donation projects
I just received my book from you - it arrived quickly and in perfect condition because it was packed so well.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985