This hugely popular brand of geography books take an interactive approach to weather patterns, encouraging the reader to ask questions, collect, record and analyse their findings.
- What are weather patterns?
- What causes weather and seasons?
- Why do winds blow?
- How do clouds, fog and dew form?
- Why does it rain?
- How do snow, hail and frost form?
- What is the weather like on the coasts?
- Do mountains have special weather?
- What types of weather are dangerous?
- How does weather affect us?
- Is the weather changing?
- How do we predict the weather?
- Your project
- Further information
Jen Green has written more than 100 books for children on natural history, geography and the environment.