Huge product rangeOver 140,000 books & equipment products
Rapid shippingUK & Worldwide
Pay in £, € or U.S.$By card, cheque, transfer, draft
Exceptional customer serviceGet specialist help and advice
This hugely popular brand of geography books take an interactive approach to weather patterns, encouraging the reader to ask questions, collect, record and analyse their findings.
- What are weather patterns?
- What causes weather and seasons?
- Why do winds blow?
- How do clouds, fog and dew form?
- Why does it rain?
- How do snow, hail and frost form?
- What is the weather like on the coasts?
- Do mountains have special weather?
- What types of weather are dangerous?
- How does weather affect us?
- Is the weather changing?
- How do we predict the weather?
- Your project
- Further information
Jen Green has written more than 100 books for children on natural history, geography and the environment.