This is the 2nd Generation WiFi Bullet Wildlife Camera that works on the iCSee Pro app.
With this robust outdoor camera you can watch your local wildlife from anywhere; on your PC, smartphone or tablet. Simply download the iCSee Pro app (available for iOS and Android), connect the camera to your network via QR code and you're ready to begin viewing. The motion detection function will detect any movement and notify you via the mobile app - that way you will be the first to know when anything exciting happens. The camera can also be fitted with a MicroSD card (up to 65GB, not included), allowing you to record your footage.
The camera is housed in a sturdy, weatherproof casing and can be left outside, whatever the weather. Suitable for recording during the day and night, it has an array of infrared lights that will illuminate up to 15m at night - ideal for keeping on eye on nocturnal wildlife.
Please note that this camera requires mains power (3m UK power cable included, see accessories for extensions).
In the box:
* WiFi bullet wildlife camera
* UK mains power supply (3m cable)
* Mounting bracket, screws and accessories
* Manual (English)
* Imaging chip: 1/3" CMOS
* Pixels: 1920x1080 (2.0MP)
* Sensitivity: 0.5 Lux (IR Off), 0 Lux (IR On)
* Main stream frame rates: 1920x1080 @ 25fps, 1280x720 @ 25fps
* Sub stream frame rate: 4CIF @ 25fps
* Video compression: H.264
* DWDR: On/Off
* 3D DNR: Yes
* IR Distance: 15m
* ED: 18 LED high efficiency array, 850 nm
* Lens type: 2.8mm lens, Fixed Iris F1.4
* Field of View: H: 66º ,V: 75.7º
* Day & night: Auto ICR
* Audio input: Built-in mic
* Audio compression: G.711
* Night Vision Range: 20m
* Software configuration: Web browser or PC software
* Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, ARP, RTSP, RTP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE, UPNP, NTP, 802.1x
* Wireless: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
* Power input: 12V DC
* Power consumption: 6W (Max)
* Operational temperature: -20°C to +55°C
* Operational humidity: 10-80%