+44 1803 865913
Wolf and Stanley on Environmental Law is a lively and accessible account of...
By: Susan Wolf(Author), Neil Stanley(Author)
576 pages, tables
Detailed yet readable, Wolf and Stanley on Environmental Law provides a succinct and accessible account of pollution control law in England and Wales. Written with the needs of both law and non-law (for example, students studying environmental management degrees, environmental science degrees) students firmly in mind Wolf and Stanley's authoritative textbook is an invaluable interactive learning and revision resource for students.
Learning is supported by a range of pedagogical features, including case studies, practice exam questions, answer plans and comprehensive lists of online sources of information as well as a regularly updated Companion Website.
This new edition has been updated to take into account all the recent developments in environmental law.
- Elements of Environmental Law
- The Administration and Enforcement of Environmental Law
- European Community Environmental Law and Policy
- Water Pollution
- Waste Management
- Integrated Pollution Control and Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control
- Contaminated Land
- Atmospheric Pollution
- Statutory Nuisance
- Noise Pollution
- The Private Regulation of Environmental Pollution: the Common Law
- The Private Regulation of Environmental Pollution: the Public Concern, Private Prosecution, Judicial Review, Access to Information and Human Rights
There are currently no reviews for this book. Be the first to review this book!
Susan Wolf, BA (Econ), LLB (Hons), is Principal Lecturer in Law at the University of Northumbria. Neil Stanley, LLB (Hons), Solicitor, is Lecturer in Law at the University of Leeds. Both have extensive experience of teaching both law and non-law students at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is one of my favorite vendors.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985