+44 1803 865913
By: Victoria E McMillan
This comprehensive guide for students of biological sciences provides guidance on researching, drafting, revising, and documenting papers, reviews, and other forms of writing. Thoroughly revised, it contains updated coverage of data handling, and an expanded range of examples.
The text is accessible to beginning students and will serve as a reference throughout their academic careers.
- Timothy Henkel, Valdasta State University, USA
- How and Why Biologists Write: An Introduction to Biological Literature
- Locating and Using Biological Literature
- Handling Data and Using Statistics
- Using Tables and Figures
- Writing Lab Reports and Research Papers
- Writing a Review Paper
- Documenting the Paper
- Drafting and Revising
- Preparing the Final Draft
- Using Writing to Prepare for Examinations
- Other Forms of Biological Writing
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Victoria E. McMillan teaches in the interdisciplinary writing department, the biology department, and the women's studies program at Colgate University, USA.
Your orders support book donation projects
Your quick and straightforward service saved the fieldwork for my PhD project in Kerala.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985