+44 1803 865913
The Yukon MPR Mobile Player / Recorder is a portable device that allows you to record images and video clips from the Yukon Ranger, and view them during or after recording on a built-in TFT 2.5 inch / 6cm display. This new version has various recording resolutions, AV in/out ports, 180MB of built-in memory, long-lasting battery and SD card slot. The Player / Recorder can take up to a 32GB memory card. 2GB of memory should give you 75 minutes of video footage, so 32GB should be ample for any application! The cycle recording function overwrites older files when the memory is full and the Yukon MPR also has a motion detection function that automatically starts recording when an object appears in the field of view of the attached digital unit.
The Yukon MPR also features the capability to pre-select recording time (up to 90 minutes) and has automatic shutdown. The Player/Recorder comes with all the necessary cables and software to transfer video clips and pictures to a PC and to edit them. Designed to be attached to the Yukon Digital Ranger, it is also compatible with Pulsar handheld digital NV devices.
Also includes full operating instructions, charger, USB cable, AV cable and cable for the NV Digital Ranger.
* Compatible with the Yukon Ranger
* 2" LCD display
* DVD image quality achievable
* Calendar, calculator and time function
* 2.5" LTPS TFT high definition true color LCD Display, QVGA quality, 16:9 format, 320x240, 262K color.
* External SD card slot to enlarge storage space.
* Record function: supports AV IN.
* Audio/video output: AV OUT (NTSC/PAL TV system).
* Video: AVI (Divx, Xvid) format, up to 720x480, 30 frames/sec, DVD image quality achievable.
* Audio play function, supports audio formats such as MP3/WMA/WAV(PCM/ADPCM).
* FLASH 2.1 animation play support.
* Photo browse function, used to browse all kinds of digital photos such as JPEG (GIF, PNG, and BMP), supports EXIF2.1 JPEG format.
* E-Book function.
* Calendar, calculator, storage checking function; auto power off, time display.
* USB 2.0 port.
* Dimensions: 65 x 55 x 17 mm.
* Weight: approx. 60 g.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
We find their customer service to be excellent
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985